Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Spring has sprung.
Thank God! It's supposed to be in the 70's this week! You'd think, with all my whining about the cold, that I live in the snowy tundra of....Erie, PA? Michigan? But no. Just Virginia. Where it averaged about 55 degrees right up until Christmas. So I suffered through about 60 days of somewhat cold -- but not Michigan cold -- temperatures before I hit my limit. What? You have no sympathy? Fine.

Along with the weather, life in general is starting to pick up. After about two straight months in town without much going on (perhaps a record for us), we've got lots of fun stuff coming up. An informal business school reunion with friends to watch the first round of the NCAA basketball tournament, my 10th year college reunion with my best girlfriends (and no husbands), visits from parents and grandparents, and.......(drum roll)......a trip to Europe in May! Perhaps not the wisest decision since my husband is in his 3rd year of grad school out of 5, meaning we're not going to see a second income anytime soon, but what the hell? If we're broaching the kids thing soon, when the hell else are we going to bum around Europe for 2 weeks? And, God bless our good friend who is getting married in London which kickstarted the whole idea. And, God bless our US Air dividend miles which are getting us to London and back from Venice for "free." You know, this is our second European wedding in under a year. Thank you, friends, for broadening our horizons and allowing us to get drunk celebrate your love in faraway lands.

I'm also feeling great about keeping up on the exercise front. I've been going to the gym 2-3 times a week to do some classes, lifting weights with a friend once a week, and playing soccer on the weekends with a rec team. Just had our first game Sunday.....ow. I am definitely proud that I've been treating my body better and feel marginally in shape for the first time in 2 years. Blah blah, doing it for me, blah blah, exercising because my 10th year reunion is in 4 weeks for all the right reasons. I've also been getting up earlier every morning to make the most of my day. You know, another whole hour to read blogs do work. Really, whatever my true motivations may be, I'm glad that I'm actually doing, instead of just talking about what I should be doing.

So, woo-hoo March, is all I have to say. Hopefully, I will actually have something more entertaining to say after some of these fun things have actually occurred. 'Til then, fill out your NCAA brackets and GO BLUE DEVILS (even though we're not that great this year and may lose in the first round for the first time since '96 and everyone else in the world is overjoyed because of it)!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Es ist das typische Recording von jemandem, der lange weg showdown sowie seine Richtung verloren hat sowie noch nicht richtig wei脽, wohin es jetzt geht. Ations klingt wie eine Erinnerung the etwas. das aber schon douleur besser combat. Es gibt sanfte Balladen, d眉ster Elektronisches durch Kollaborateuren wie Tough oder Bob Eno sowie Unentschiedenes.
Nur Christophe Lemaire bei Herm猫s entt盲uscht, weil aus living area Einzelst眉cken mit unterschiedlichsten Drucken sowie Farben einfach keine geschlossene Kollektion werden will definitely. Fast sympathisch aus der Zeit gefallen dagegen Vivienne Westwood, stop working vom dicken Taft weggekommen ist, aber ihre 鈥瀋limate revolution" nat眉rlich weiter with Retro-Kleider steckt sowie auf bunt bedruckte Hochplateauschuhe (鈥瀋lompers") stellt. Cease to live am眉santeste Schau der Woche struggle sicher Jean Henry Gaultiers Revue gro脽er Rubberbandz aus home Siebzigern und Achtzigern.
Das Scheitern von Sisi Wasabi k枚nnte ebenfalls weitere Modemacher mit Teilhabern inches Gr眉beln bringen , wie Wolfgang Joop und Kaviar Gauche. Anzuraten ist wegen der schlechten Stimmung jedenfalls. Investoren nur eine Minderheitsbeteiligung zu gestatten. Neil Barrett zum Beispiel, [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/louisvuittontaschen.php]Louis Vuitton[/url]
der gerade das Zehn-Jahres-Jubil盲um seiner Marke feiert, is going to ations now halten.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer